2) The show’s sensitive and informative portrayal of alcoholism and addiction. Ha, kidding. Remember when Allison used to chug giant tumblers of vodka?
9) Rhonda’s cardio-funk classes.
10) Michael’s unbelievably comprehensive medical practice. Don’t ever go to a specialist — just go to Dr. Michael Mancini.
11) How people kept letting Kimberly back into their lives, no matter how many times she tried to kill them.
13) Jake and Jo’s romantic, spiritual HIV test episode.
15) Everything that was deemed a brilliant idea at D&D.
16) Jane’s undead boyfriend’s hand reaching up through the dirt of his grave, Carrie-style.
18) Everyone’s astoundingly bad taste in non-main-cast partners. That marine biologist is obviously bad news, Allison! Come on!